Get Involved — Join The American Legion
Click HERE to print an application to join our American Legion family
Annual Post membership dues are $35.00
Your DD-Form 214 or equivalent will be required to complete your membership.
If you have served federal active duty in the armed forces during any of the war eras listed below, and have been honorably discharged or are still serving – you are eligible for membership in The American Legion.
- *August 2, 1990 to today (Operation Desert Shield/Storm)
- December 20, 1989 to January 31, 1990 (Operation Just Cause – Panama)
- August 24, 1982 to July 31, 1984 (Lebanon/Grenada)
- February 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
- June 25, 1950 to January 31, 1955 (Korean War)
- December 7, 1941 to December 31, 1946 (World War II)
- April 6, 1917 to November 11, 1918 (World War I)
- U.S. Merchant Marine eligible only from Dec. 7, 1941 to Aug. 16, 1945
*Because eligibility dates remain open, all members of the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible to join The American Legion at this time, until the date of the end of hostilities as determined by the government of the United States.
Post Executive Committee: Following Sunday after the first Thursday of each Month at 1:30 PM
Post General Membership: Following Thursday after Post Executive Meeting – 6:30 PM
S.A.L. General Membership: 1st Thursday of each month at 6:00 PM
American Legion Riders: 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM
Honor Guard Team: Following Thursday after Post Executive Meeting at 7:30 PM